Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Throwing my hat into the Blogging ring.

Friends, Family and everyone else who may stumble upon my blog:

Welcome.  I will try to  make this introductory post short and to the point.  I thoroughly enjoy reading the blogs of my friends and family.  I love to see the pictures that they post and read about the noteworthy things that happen in their lives.  My wife Erin maintains our family blog, posts the pictures, and keeps people informed already and, I might add, does a much better job at it than I would.  So, if you are looking for cool pictures of Cyrus, and the latest goings on in the Case family you have come to the wrong place.  Just go to lexanderin.blogspot.com and you will find what you are looking for.  My blog will be a bit different.  Some of you will probably hate it, hopefully at least a few will like it, but most of all I hope that most if not all of you will benefit from it in some way.

Here are a few of the things that you can expect (in no particular order):

1.  Lex Case Academy.  As you may or may not know, Erin and I are planning on starting a private school.  My blog will have a series of Essays entitled "If I Had a Million Dollars."  The essays will detail how the school will operate and show my vision of what it will eventually become.  Although I will not require a million dollars to start the school, it would definitely act as a spring board to arrive at my vision of the school much more quickly.  I will include these essays in my blog to raise awareness about the school, and in hopes that an investor, or group of investors might come across it and see the same potential that I do.

2.  Politics.  It seems to me that there is way to much apathy in America in regards to the politics that run our country.  I think most of us fall into categories when it comes to politics.  1)  We don't care about it.  2) We care, but we don't know the issues we are facing.  3)  We know the issues we are facing and we care but we don't know what to do about them. 4) We know the issues and we care and we think things are as they should be (probably not very many in this boat) and 5)  We care, we know, we know what to do, and we are doing it.  I hope to through this blog get as many people as possible into the #5 category.

3.  Spirituality.  At times I have spiritual experiences or insights that I would like to share with everyone.  I will include those here.

4.  Prosperity.  From time to time I will share a technique or a strategy that will help build wealth.  I realize that given my current financial state it may sound almost ludicrous that I would be sharing wealth building techniques and principles.  I can understand that, and I respect that.  If you skip over these postings I will take no offense.  However, over the last couple of years I have learned a lot, and I hope that my experience and the things that I have learned may be able to help anyone interested to get ahead financially.

Ok, so it wasn't quite as short as I was shooting for, but I hope you will enjoy my blog.  I feel that what I write here will be very important and beneficial.  Please feel free to share it with as many people as you can.  Also, I welcome any open discussion on the issues that I present so feel free to comment and tell me how right or just how wrong I am.  Have a great day!

Lex


2 comments:

Leesa said...

Always wanted to leave the first comment on someone's blog!! I will be interested to keep up with your postings. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to find your blog. I will be reading and keeping up on it. Mom